Friday, February 29, 2008

Blogging!

I never really thought about how many people are into it! I have enjoyed it so far...I do hate trying to get the pics up though. It is a great way to catch up on your own time.
Katie and I went to Target today to start Easter shopping....I know Mom.....I always buy the stuff and then you have to take it back. Anyway, she picked out the cutest pastel cow from the amazing animals line and spent most of the trip telling everyone COW! She clearly has the same decsion making process as the older girls...it involves lots of agony. She carried a pastel pig for most of the trip too. I felt guilty making her choose...she snuggled them so cutely! Easter shopping has made me consider the current ban on stuffed animals in our house. I think Ganz should know that parents would probably pay extra for virtual codes so that they don't have to have all that plush sitting around! I have to stay strong and enforce the ban (webkinz excluded).
Jenna got a splinter at school...looking forward to trying to get that out.
Abby and Mark went to Goucher for a field trip today. I can't wait to hear about how it went. Mark so enjoys taking care of other people's kids ...umm not!
I thought it would be fun to guess the baby..they all look so much alike....todays baby is....
well you tell me who you think it is

1 comment:

Jenn said...

My guess is Jenna!!