Still have the house on the market. Deep sigh...we did find one that we really like though. Adorable house and the right school district. The owners are going through a nasty divorce and it could be problematic with the offer. Of course that is provided we get an offer here sometime THIS YEAR!!!!
Abby is enjoying the Nutcracker stuff. One of her friends parents spent 1200 on tix for the show for her and her family. We seem to be the only family involved who worries about our budget! This same family ordered sweatshirts , tote bags and posters already.
Volunteered at the consignment sale on Friday. That was so fun! A real girls day! I got so many cute things for the girls. I did take them back later and they picked out some things for themselves. Kate got a Mickey Mouse phone ( HEwooo! Mickey Mouse!)
Also an update on the fridge magnets...I bought some at the sale on friday ( the letters and the farm ones) ...found ours on saturday! Mark was thrilled :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment