I am still at a complete loss when it comes to the house process. What are people looking for? We have settled on a few houses that we would have been happy in throughout this entire time. Why is that a townhouse is harder to sell? They are the same layout and the same size.Just pick one people! Odd.
The girls have been busy. Abby had MSA tests and came down with a cold that left her making them up. Jenna is getting ready for the kindergarten circus. I am looking forward to volunteering for the day. Katie is growing a little more every day. She is speaking so clearly and getting so capable. She is doing very well with the potty training. It is much less stressful the third time around. I honestly just take her every hour or two and she has been staying pretty dry. I am happy to say that she actually does well staying dry at night too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment