Monday, June 30, 2008

Recital Check!


The girls had a wonderful time at the recital. It seems they didn't even notice the lack of air conditioning that killing us stage mothers! It was amazing to see Abby and how much she has grown over the past 5 recitals. SHe really gets it now! Jenna was adorable in her bee costume and she was one of the only ones who did the dance the whole way through. I was very proud of both of them.

Katie and Mark had some fun at the mall and napping. It seems he hasn't lost his touch for turning them into Daddy's girls when I am gone. She was perfectly content to hang with him all weekend!

I have to nail down my summer plan before summer is over. I was in TRU last night and they already had backpacks out...eek. I mean in retail terms it is almost time for Halloween costumes.I am going to try to have them dress as a theme this year. Our favorite idea so far is Abby being a fisherman, Jenna being a mermaid and Katie being an Octopus. Wouldn't that be the cutest costume on her!

House stuff is depressing. I know I have to stay committed to selling if we are going to get a bigger house. I know that I have to be patient in this market but I am so sick of trying to make it look empty...we are moving becuase we are out of room! 5 people live here! We have neighbors who only have one kid and they want to move!



No comments: