Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer at last

We are officially on our suumer time now. The girls are staying up later and still getting up early. What a great combination! Katie is exploding with new words. Shoe, table, puppy, sit, help...the list goes on. The noise level is increasing dramatically around here.
We have started the summer reading program and the girls enjoyed the program kick off activities today. Abby is reading some of the books that Mark and I enjoyed as kids. Ralph S. Mouse and Ramona Quimby. It is quite a flashback.
Jenna is learning to write neatly and is working on letters and numbers. She also enjoys listening to Abby read.
The dance pictures are this weekend and the recital is the following week. They are ready! I am looking forward to a few weeks off from sitting there for three hours every week. I am quite sure Katie is too!
The house hunt continues. We have narrowed it down to 3 houses and they are all quite different. We are walking through with our contractor on Thursday. It will give us a better idea of the money that would have to be outlayed initially. All are in the school district which is good news.
We have had a few showings but no interest outside of that. I am hoping once we pick a house we can get more aggressive with our pricing here.
Off to list on ebay!

No comments: