Well Katie has officially entered the terrible twos a few months early. She got into my glass cabinet and managed to tip a shelf. It completely shattered and took with it about 5 of my pooh anf friends collectibles. Thank goodness she escaped with a small scratch on her hand. Pooh and piglet were not so lucky. I spent near to an hour sweeping up their little bodies. No chance of putting any of them back together. Plus now we have a cabinet missing a shelf. It was Disney carnage.
The girls have been playing with their American Girl dolls all week. It's so funny how every time you think they have moved on from an obsession they circle back. I was figuring Abby was outgrowing it. Now she wants some new things from there for Christmas. Jenna wants Kit's friend Ruthie and Abby is thinking about the 2009 doll. She has the doll from every year since 2005.
I have been putting much thought to Christmas this year. Mostly because Katies birthday is so close on the heels of Christmas. I want to be organized for her party ahead of time so she doesn't get shafted!
I have been considering a Pet Pet party (Wonder Pets) She really like those guys. The other plan is a safari party. She really likes elephants and is still dragging around her figure from the museum. She is less partial to the giraffe. If I do safari it will be fun to come up with decorations and cake ideas. I am going to get that Step 2 coaster for her whether we have moved or not. I think the Bitty Twins will make it to the top of her lists. She loves to Rock, Baby, rock, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment