Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Showings!

Lots of them recently. I get hopeful. Then I have a hard time waiting. So many of the houses we have been considering have already sold. It is hard not to get disappointed. Everything happens for a reason so I just keep my fingers crossed that we find the right house and the right buyer for ours.
I have been thinking alot recently about being in a rut. I am there in so many ways. I always shop at the same places. I sign the girls up for the same activities. I am hoping that we can break out of that this year. I think the girls are going to join 4H and enter the fair next year. We are still going to dance but Jenna wants to continue majorettes. I am hoping Abby will decide to skip Brownies this year. She is considering it but I will have to make a decision soon.
I even feel like I am in a rut when I go to the Grocery store!
Traveling to Virginia this weekend. Tax free weekend down there on school supplies and clothing. Goody!

No comments: