Monday, August 18, 2008

Everything Tastes Better Mouse Shaped

Well, it's done. I have gone and turned 31. I even have a brand new licence to prove it. I spent two hours at the DMV with three kids! It actually isn't so bad though. I am just amazed at how ten years ago I thought turning 21 was going to be the best. I have much more to be thankful for now! I never thought I would have three smart wonderful girls. I am so lucky to be able to own my own house and cars. I have an awesome husband who works so hard for us. Now if we could just sell this house we own....
Jenna marched in the Hampstead parade on Saturday. That qualified as the longest, hottest and most boring parade. We waited to step off for close to 2 hours!
The girls went to a birthday party for Faith and Hope and had a blast.
My current obessession is tiny yarn animals and Mickey Mouse shaped kitchen appliances. I am hoping to press my crochet "abled" mom into service in the tiny yarn animal department. I just have to get the patterns! As for the Mickey stuff I am trolling Ebay looking for ways to make the food taste better. In my opinion EVERYTHING tastes better when it's MOUSE shaped!!!!

No comments: