The girls had their second riding lesson last night. It seems like the whole thing makes Jenna "nervous". Her words! Poor Abby had a scare with Rosie acting up and now she is unsure if she wants to go back. Part of me is happy. I had forgotten how danger was in every part of being around them. They look so small that it stops my heart constantly. The other part wanted them to like it as much as I do.
It seems like we might be piano shopping this weekend. At least a piano won't toss you to the ground and stomp on your head. (mark's words:) Jenna has vetoed the lessons in favor of cheering or gymnastics.
Katie is talking so much it just kills me. She is so funny. The other night she put her hands on her tummy at the table and makes this face. "I'm full!" She is into fridge magnets. Mark has spent several hours looking for the box that has the Leapfrog ones. It is driving me nuts...not being exactly sure of where our stuff is.
School is going really well. I am so proud of Jenna. She has turned into this confident little girl. I really think the structure in kindergarten is much better than the craziness of her preschool. I think she really enjoys the direction. Preschool stressed her out because the other kids were wild and the teacher let them run loose. We will be looking into other preschools for Katie in a few years.
The girls are having a cousins only sleepover at Aunt Kristen's to celebrate Jocelynne's birthday. Looks like it's no sleep for Aunt Kristen tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment