Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas trees! and boxes


Ack! The tree is up! The lights are up! I am ready! We spent the weekend visiting family and getting the Christmas stuff up. Of course that also means that we have to move furniture and go through a hundred boxes to find stuff. Selling a house is evil business.

The girls are trying to get back into the swing of school. Abby went to Adventure Park with a friend yesterday and they had a blast playing laser tag. Jenna went to Haley's and visited her brand new baby brother Keegan. Aw! He is the cutest, super soft and cuddly. I'll post pics later.

Tomorrow is Happy Birthday Bear day ( according to Katie).
I have to be out in the middle of the day for a showing. Not that it would matter... I can predict the feedback. House lovely and clean. Simply too small for our buyer. (ARRGHHH!)
Good luck finding a ginormous townhouse around here.
Off to mediate the screaming/smacking/hairpulling that is going on upstairs.


No comments: