Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nutcracker!

Abby was a snowflake in the Nutcracker production with the Moscow Ballet this weekend. It was amazing to watch and the girls from her studio that were involved were brilliant. It was crazy how talented the Moscow dancers are! I got to help with the costumes and stay with the girls for the rehearsal. They were in awe of the performers. The show was nerve wracking until Abby's part was over though. Next year she wants to do it again!
I can change my wrapping percentage to about 96%. I have some helper elves this year. It does tend to add to the quantity of paper that we need...but they are enjoying being a part of it. I have one gift left to buy. Next year Mark is going to pick what he wants me to get for certain inlaws (who will remain unnamed)....in august! He is the master of indecision and of course I have my smallest helper elf to drag around during the craziness of shopping a few days before Christmas.

No comments: