

Well we are well on our way with getting things out. I am hoping to get the rest of the boxes from the playroom out this weekend. I am not sure what to do about the laundry room. I would think that people who are looking at a townhouse are going to expect some storage things to still be here. If it was a million dollar house I would be more worried. We have picked a nice sticky tile to put down in place of the Pergo in the bathroom. The painting is almost done despite the primer problem. The last painting will be the girls rooms. They just need fresh paint. A few new houses have come up and they are just out of our price range. Slightly depressing considering the state of the housing market. I think it will all work out though. I mean I am boxing up toys and Disney characters....anyone who knows me knows that that means business!
Katie has recently discovered the Wonder Pets. She loves the little characters and she really loves the theme song. She rocks out to it and screams YEa! at the end. Thanks to Bear for the Wonder Pets Flyboat. We now have to take the "guys" with us in a little sand bucket. She is very annoyed that they don't all fit in her pockets. Her pac also has a place in the bucket. It is really funny to watch.
The girls and I had a movie night on tuesday. Jammies and Enchanted. The best movie I have seen in a long time. Pip rocks and so do the songs. "So friends even though you're Vermin...."
Don't you want to see the christmas window at Mousey's Mark?
No comments:
Post a Comment