I am getting caught up! I am finally after all this time able to see the floor in bedrooms and start to keep up with the laundry. I know most of it is because we have boxed up so much stuff. I am really starting to think we should never unbox it. I am hoping that I can be objective when we start unpacking when we get a new house.
We are hoping to get the powder room primed and painted this weekend....oh and close up the hole in ceiling! Of course most of that entails me keeping the girls out of the way :)
The rescue mission is going to love me! I have been tossing stuff in boxes and I have two ready to go...i took two boxes last week too!
My one failing is my inability to keep the paperwork under control. I know where everything is but it is so messy!You could get crushed by paperwork if you tip the wrong pile in my desk! Plus the girls school papers really start to add up. I secretly throw them away. I just keep a few. Gosh I hope Abby does not read this!
Off to do endless Girl Scout paperwork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment