Today was a crazy one for Katie and I. We had to take the girls to school and then I had to get the preschool classes basket ready for the Auction of Faith this weekend. Kate and I had to run to the bank and Michaels. Then we had to go back and finish it and go back to school to get Jenna...then ballet and Kohls to return the defective water pik. We still have to go get Abby and go to the GS leaders meeting. Yikes...I hope she likes her car seat. THe wind is insane and we have been chasing random things around the yard as we open the van door each time.
Last night the frog pod crashed down in the tub. This evenings project will be cleaning up all the spilled shampoo :(
Has anyone watched Mr. Magorium?? Don't bother if it is for your kids...depressing! Very cool special effects though...Abby was in tears by the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Run run run......story of our lives, eh?
Post a Comment