
It has begun. We now shop at Limited Too. We need shirts with boys on them. I think I need tranquilizers. Courtesy of Camp Rock and Hannah Montana we are into the Jonas Bros. Did you know that for $2.49 you can have a composition book with a JoBro on it. Well I am sure it holds your writing much better than the .50 version!
The school supplies are rapidly filling the box. Like my buddy Jenn, I am slowly building up to the required 4 dozen glue sticks. You should have seen my dad's face when I told him that. I think we needed a few less supplies when Rachel and I were little! I also have to aquire a lunch box and tote bag for Roo. Thank goodness we bought LLBean for Abby. That will all be ready for another go around. Those LLBean bags are amazing! I still have mine from high school. It goes on vacation with us.
I am still reeling at the thought of Roo being gone all day. I am tired just thinking of the activities we have planned. The whole thing makes me sleepy. Katie is not looking forward to much of it either. We will have roughly 5 hours of dance practice a week. Picture me looking thrilled here!
Check out the pic above. That is my living room! Those of you who know me well would never believe it! There is only one visible Fisher Price product! Crazy...but hopefully it will being in the buyers!
Off to swimming with Bear tonight
Then to Deep Creek for the weekend, Mark will be flying solo. Home improvement projects beware!
1 comment:
Well I'll be!! I thought I recognized that furniture!! I'm impressed!!!
Have fun this weekend!! May your house SELL!!!
Post a Comment