Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The birthdays are coming!


April starts the beginning of a super busy time for the Benjamins! We have Jenna's birthday on the 27th. Then Mark on the 7 th of May and Abby on the 11th. Abby's birthday and Mothers Day are the same day this year. We are planning their parties and trying to make sure that we can have house showings. That is a great combo!


Jenna is planning her list and has been for quite some time. At the top is a Nintendo DS and wooden/felt playfood for the kitchen that Molly gave them last Christmas. Jenna is my Gymboree girl. She loves to look online and plan outfits. She plans them down to the accessories. Kristen and I think our girls were switched at birth....um when was the last time anyone saw me with an accessory?!


Abby is hoping for clothes, earrings and books. She wants to get more songs on her Ipod...namely the Jonas Bros! She loves to get gift cards...which is good because she is getting harder to shop for. She loves crafty projecty things but is not into too many "toys" anymore. She loves to play kitchen and school with her sisters.


Katie is grumpy again. I swear some one took my nice agreeable baby and left a pod baby. She has been stompy and horrible. I feel bad because I think most of her problem is that she wants so badly to be like the big girls. She wants to use the sink when she brushes her teeth. She wants to color with markers. She wants to use the potty. I am not going to fuss at her about that though! She gets to look forward to a checkup with shots this week. That should add some more stomping to her day.
The house stuff is moving along. I am trying to stay calm about listing and having people come through. It is going to be hard when Mark is at TRowe though. We are going to look at a house on Saturday. There are no pictures on the web so it could be disco inferno inside. Who knows?!

No comments: