


The house is listed and we are trying to keep it clean. The problem is we live here! It is hard to get a one year old to not leave a trail behind her. The girls are being very helpful and keeping their rooms neat.
We are almost to Jenna's 5th birthday. I really can't believe it. I still have shopping to do for her too! I still am amazed that she is going to start school and be gone all day. Katie and I are going to be so lonely.
We are almost to Jenna's 5th birthday. I really can't believe it. I still have shopping to do for her too! I still am amazed that she is going to start school and be gone all day. Katie and I are going to be so lonely.
Abby is excited about her birthday too. She got an excellent report card! We are really proud of how well she is doing.
Katie got a Neurosmith toy from Aunt Tricia for Christmas and was originally terrfied of the weasel that pops out of it. Recently she has become obssessed with it. Where go? she says as she waits by it. Hello! as he pops out and Byebye! as she shoves him back down into the hole. Pop goes! is what she says if she wants you to pop him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment