Today is Jenna's 5th Birthday! Five years old! She starts kindergarten in the fall. She was born at 6:23 so she is almost there. We got her a set of cutting food and some books. She also got some clothes and a picnic set. We spent the day at Gettysburg outlets. She wanted to pick out a dress from the Gymboree Outlets for her birthday. We even got the matching hairbows. She picked pizza for lunch and then we went and got a webkinz :)
She and Daddy are making her cake right now. We got ice cream and special candles.
Tomorrow we are taking in iced brownies to her preschool. We are celebrating Jenna, Mark and Abby at the family party on Saturday.I can't believe that she is getting so big. She was arguing with Abby the other day and they were fighting over who got to swiffer what bathroom?!?!? Anyway I told her she could do the foyer. She got really upset then. I asked her why and she screamed..... " I don't even know what a foyer is!!!" I couldn't stop laughing. She was further irritated by that though!
They are planning their roller skating party and are trying to decide what kind of plates and party favors to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment