Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Hole is FIXED!!

The hole is fixed can I say it again! Thank you Mom ;)
The cleaning is almost done and the boxing is coming along. I have to scrub the playroom bathroom and get a few more pretty plants. I am feeling ready! We are going to paint Jenna's bedroom and hope to get that done this weekend. The two other houses that sold recently were only on the market for 19 days and 8 days! Yikes. They went for full asking price too!
Congrats to Jenn on the listing of her house. Good Luck!
Katie has a million teeth coming in. She is stompy again.
Jenna is excited about her birthday coming up. She can't wait to go out to eat! I think she is going to pick Chilis :)
Abby is gearing up for her second grade program and she has a reading part.
Abby and Jenna are in the finishing stages of their dances for the recital. Both of Abby's dances are to Disney songs. Jenna is a bumblebee.

No comments: